The Brother DCP-195C Driver is a tiny color inkjet multifunction printer with a media card reader. This is the latest entry-level machine from Brothers. The DCP-197C is a multifunction printer with a scanner and a copier, and the media card reader enables direct printing from SD, xD, Memory Stick, and MMC cards. Unfortunately, the screen is a tiny calculator-style LCD, as opposed to a full-color LCD as you may have seen on other versions, making it somewhat more difficult to read and operate. Fortunately, a front-facing USB connector is also included, allowing you to connect any digital camera with Pictbridge technology and utilize the camera’s display to choose the picture you desire to print.
Brother DCP-195C comes with everything you need to get started (ink, software, power cord) except a USB cable, so make sure you either have a USB A-B connector from your previous printer or purchase one with the printer. Connect the power cord and route the USB cable via the channel under the scanner bed to set up the printer. With most operating systems, the DCP-195C printer will be detected and configured for you. However, it is provided if you install the software manually or have it help you through the installation.
There are no fax, wifi, or other sophisticated capabilities on this printer, so you may want to consider other Brother models if you need something with a few more bells and whistles. In contrast to inkjet printers, which often use gravity-fed paper, this machine uses a built-in paper tray, making it a very small device, as the Brother description accurately claims. Consequently, the printer can only handle paper with a maximum thickness of 220gsm since the paper must rotate 180 degrees within the printer.
Table of Contents
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother DCP-195C Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
|(Windows) Full Driver & Software Package (Recommended)|
|(Windows) Brother Easy Start Printer Setup Software|
|(Windows) DCP-195C Driver Deployment Wizard|
|Brother DCP-195C Driver (macOS)|
|Brother DCP-195C Scanner Driver (macOS)|
How To Install Brother DCP-195C Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Brother DCP 195C Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother DCP-195C Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother DCP 195C printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother DCP-195C driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services