The Brother HL-L8360CDW is a flexible, affordable color printer with a series of improved productivity functions that can be tailored to suit your printing setting. With its user-friendly 6.8 cm touchscreen display, full wireless connection, and high-capacity printer toner cartridges, the HL L8360CDW is easy to use. It provides cost-efficient printing for offices and workgroups of all dimensions.
The Brother HL-L8360CDW is a versatile, low-cost color laser printer with a series of improved productivity attributes that can be tailored to fit your printing environment. With its user-friendly 6.8 centimeters touchscreen display screen, full cordless connectivity, and high capacity toner cartridges, the HL L8360CDW is easy to use. It provides inexpensive printing for workplaces and workgroups in all dimensions.
Brother HL-L8360CDW with new durable elements to satisfy the needs of contemporary high-performance workgroups that require a high-volume printing solution, the HL-L8360CDW will offer years of reliable and trustworthy solutions. Which dependability does not come at the expense of rate: the Brother HL L8360CDW can print at up to 31ppm for color and monochrome pages.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother HL-L8360CDW Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Brother MFC-L6900DW Driver, Software & Download
How To Install Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother HL-L8360CDW setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install HL L8360CDW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother HL-L8360CDW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother HL-L8360CDW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose HL L8360CDW printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother HL-L8360CDW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services