The Brother MFC-7860DW B&W laser printer is an all-in-one remedy for offices that do not generally generate graphics prints but need functional equipment that can run as a standalone fax machine, photocopier, and scanner with its printing obligations. Equipped with a 35-page auto document feeder (ADF) for multipage scanning and a duplexer on the back that can turn sheets for automatic double-sided printing, this gadget earns a suggestion for its simple design and reliability efficiency.
The Brother MFC-7860DW and its auto document feeder, cordless connectivity, and easy installation make it an apt match for local businesses with moderate printing demands. A basic monochrome LCD in the center panel reveals relevant information, and the design of the whole panel is organized and intuitive to make use of. The only omission is that the MFC-7860DW printer does not have a memory card reader and a USB port, stopping walk-up gain access to flash drives and development cards.
The Brother MFC-7860DW feeder ability coupled with a 10,000-sheet monthly print quantity (as suggested by the manufacturer) should suffice for tiny offices that print around 30 web pages a day. Be sure that this number benefits your process before buying it, as Brother doesn’t use an added paper tray to increase its total ability. The MFC-7860DW printer’s cockpit uses simply adequate rubber shortcut switches to the attributes you’ll access the most on the equipment, including quick-access fax, scan, and copy switches, a number pad for dialing fax numbers, and 8 speed-dial switches. You likewise get picked feature buttons for the private features that allow you to adjust the resolution of fax photos, increase the size of or lower the dimensions of a copy, and toggle duplexing to save cash with double-sided prints.
Table of Contents
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-7860DW Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-7860DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother MFC-7860DW setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MFC7860DW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-7860DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-7860DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose MFC7860DW printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-7860DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services