The Brother MFC-9130CW is a moderately valued LED-based color MFP finest for little offices with the occasional demand for shade printing. The MFC-9130CW can print, copy, Fax, and scan. It allows you to fax from your computer system (PC Fax) or as a standalone device without requiring a computer. a USB thumb drive. It consists of a 35-page automatic paper feeder (ADF) for neglected copying, scanning, or faxing multiple-page papers of up to legal size. Unlike the MFC-9340CDW, it doesn’t sustain duplex scanning, copying, or faxing; although you can still scan two-sided files, you’d have to feed it side-by-side, a page at once.
The Brother MFC-9130CW is a two-toned (beige and grey) MFP that is boxy other than for a swept-back front panel, consisting of a 3.7-inch color touch screen. The Brother MFC 9130CW Color All-in-One wireless networking for your small organization might be precisely what you require. It’s optimal for businesses that largely require an All-in-One to print black organization papers and periodically print professional-quality color papers internally.
The Brother MFC-9130CW is a two-toned (beige and grey) MFP blocky besides a swept-back front panel, which includes a 3.7-inch shade touch display. The backlit mathematical keypad to the right of the touch screen shows up when you push Fax or various other functions that call for information access. The only physical button visible is the Start/Stop switch. The MFC-9130CW attaches to a computer using a USB cord or to a network using Ethernet or WiFi. It supports WiFi Direct, allowing straight printing between compatible tools without a WiFi network. It’s compatible with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, and Cortado Work environment for printing from mobile phones. I evaluated it over an Ethernet connection, with the drivers set up on a Windows Vista computer.
Table of Contents
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-9130CW Printer Driver Download and Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-9130CW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MFC-9130CW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-9130CW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-9130CW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the MFC-9130CW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services