The Brother MFC-J5340DW Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer delivers economical, reliable, professional-quality printing for any tiny office or house workspace. A clever option for users that regularly print, copy, scan and fax, this all-in-one print solution increases bench on simplicity and performance. With print accelerate to 28ppm (black and shade), and also a 250-sheet paper tray ability (approximately 11″ x17″ paper dimension) makes taking care of huge print tasks a breeze. Accessibility features on the go when connected through a wireless connection with the free Brother Mobile Attach Application. Have it all, at a cost-effective price, with the Brother MFC-J5340DW Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer.
The Brother MFC-J5340DW is an all-in-one inkjet printer is developed to last and include huge and flexible paper-handling abilities and a durable month-to-month task cycle (30k pages) for the workgroup that requires high-volume printing. You’ll remain productive with fast 6 2nd to first-page print speeds, and also your advertising products and office interactions will take advantage of crisp text as well as rich, vivid colors when you utilize optimized pigment-based Brother inks that won’t smear or discolor. Go with XL ability cartridges and auto duplex, as you’ll substantially minimize your running expenses. You’ll also enjoy the freedom to print at sizes up to A3 from an A4 footprint printer.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-J5340DW Printer Driver, Software Download and Install For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Brother HL-L2370DN Driver, Software, Install and Download
How To Install Brother MFC-J5340DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MFC-J5340DW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-J5340DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-J5340DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC J5340DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services