The Brother MFC-L5700DN provides four-in-one capability giving fast printing, scanning, copying and faxing with a user-friendly large touchscreen and practical 50-sheet ADF ability. With optional high yield toner cartridges and adaptable paper handling, this mono laser maker enables your company to function extra effectively and cost-effectively. Brother MFCL5700DN a flexible monochrome laser printer is ideal for use in an expert environment, ultra-reliable and super-fast. Print rates of up to 40 web pages per min, a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution and a first printout time of as quick as 7.2 secs from all set mode make it an effective item of office equipment.
Brother MFC-L5700DN a high performance and high return replacement cartridges make running costs low, and an optional 8000-page high yield printer toner can boost effectiveness and reduce expenses even more. Papers are taken care of flawlessly with a 50-page automatic document feeder, and a combined paper input of 300 sheets saves important time. Scan much more effectively with rates of up to 24 images per min and copy as many as 40 sheets per min. The vast array of attributes packed into the Brother MCFL5700DN increases efficiency and workplace performance.
Table of Contents
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-L5700DN Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
|(Recommended) Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Printer Driver & Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|XML Paper Specification Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Brother MFC-L5700DN Printer Driver (macOS)|
|MFC-L5700DN Scanner Driver (TWAIN) (macOS)|
How To Install Brother MFC-L5700DN Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother MFC-L5700DN setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Brother MFCL5700DN driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-L5700DN Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-L5700DN printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose Brother MFCL5700DN printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-L5700DN driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services