The Epson EcoTank ET-2856 Driver A4 Color Inkjet Printer may save as much as 90 percent on your total printing expenses. EcoTank printers are meant to save substantial money on replacement inks and improve the environment by reducing waste. With the Epson Smart Panel software, you can operate your Epson ET-2856 A4 printer from a smartphone or tablet. In addition, you can print, scan, and copy while on the go, check ink levels and printer performance, and troubleshoot while using the built-in creative templates for further creativity as necessary.
Epson ET-2856 is a double-sided print with a 3.7-inch LCD screen, borderless printing, and a maximum output speed of 33 ppm in mono or 15 ppm in color. This device makes printing, copying, and scanning effortless. It also has the most up-to-date Wi-Fi connection. Thanks to Epson’s proprietary Micro Piezo Heat-Free technology, you will experience reduced energy usage and fewer replacement components, reducing your carbon footprint.
Thanks to its unique ink tank technology, ink cartridge refills are no longer dirty and laborious. Epson EcoTank ET-2856 system has four colors: magenta, yellow, cyan, and black. One set of ink bottles contains as much ink as 72 cartridges, enabling you to print up to 7,500 black and 6,000 pages in color. Plus, you don’t have to worry about mixing the incorrect inks when it’s time to refill your Epson ink tanks since Epson’s key-lock mechanism ensures that only the proper ink bottle fits the corresponding tank.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson EcoTank ET-2856 Driver Download, Software For Windows & macOS:
Read Also: Epson EcoTank ET-M16600 Driver & Download for Windows and macOS
How To Install Epson EcoTank ET-2856 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-2856 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson EcoTank ET-2856 Driver Download
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-2856 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-2856 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose EcoTank ET-2856 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson EcoTank ET-2856 Driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services