The wide-format Epson ET-16500 wireless all-in-one provides innovative cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. It includes as much as two years of ink in the box, sufficient to print approximately 10,500 black and 11,000 shaded pages, equal to 50 ink cartridge sets. Copy and scan pages about 11″ x 17″. And you’ll save roughly 80 percent on ink with affordable replacement containers. The ET-16500 has a 500-sheet paper capability, a rear specialty-paper feed, and a 4.3-inch shade touchscreen for straightforward navigation.
The Epson ET-16500 includes two 250-sheet paper cabinets that can be expanded to fit paper as much as 13 by 19 inches, as well as a one-sheet multi-purpose paper input tray behind the framework, for an overall of 501 input sheets ready from 3 resources. The 35-page automatic document feeder (ADF) is auto-duplexing, suggesting it can instantly flip your two-sided, multipage originals. Additionally, the ADF and the scanner can automatically handle sources up to the tabloid dimension and flip two-sided web pages. However, the ET 16500’s ADF does not sustain single-pass two-sided scanning, which is quicker and more reliable than the heritage technique of scanning one side at a time.
Epson ranks the ET-16500 at 18 web pages per minute (ppm) for black-and-white and 10 ppm for shaded pages. These would be good rates. However, the ET-16500 could not reach them. When printing the 12-page text-only (Microsoft Word) part of our business application collection, the ET 16500 handled only 4.7 ppm—one of the most affordable ratings we’ve seen considering starting our new screening regimen. But when we averaged in the original complicated documents that round out our collection, consisting of graphs, charts, tables, gradients, and photos, the ET-16500 did not take a performance hit. Its print rate went down only partially, to 4.4 ppm.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-16500 Driver Download, Scanner and Install For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson ET-4750 Driver, Setup and Software Download
How To Install Epson ET-16500 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson ET-16500 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-16500 Driver on Mac:
- Install the printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-16500 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services