The wide-format Epson ET-16500 wireless all-in-one provides innovative cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. It includes as much as two years of ink in the box sufficient to print approximately 10,500 black/11,000 shade pages, and equal to about 50 ink cartridge sets. Copy and scan pages approximately 11″ x 17″. And, save roughly 80 percent on ink with affordable replacement containers. The ET-16500 attributes a 500-sheet paper capability and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ shade touchscreen for straightforward navigation.
The Epson ET-16500 includes two 250-sheet paper cabinets that can increase to fit paper as much as 13 by 19 inch, as well as a one-sheet multi-purpose paper input tray behind the framework, for an overall of 501 input sheets ready from 3 resources. The 35-page automatic document feeder (ADF) is auto-duplexing, suggesting it can flip your two-sided, multipage originals instantly. Additionally, the ADF and the scanner itself can handle originals up to the tabloid dimension, as well as flip two-sided web pages automatically. However, the ET-16500‘s ADF does not sustain single-pass two-sided scanning, which is quicker and extra dependable than the heritage technique of scanning one side at a time.
Epson ranks the ET-16500 at 18 web pages per min (ppm) for black-and-white pages and 10ppm for shade pages. These would be respectable rates; however, the ET-16500 was not able to reach them. When printing the 12-page text-only (Microsoft Word) part of our business application collection, the ET-16500 handled only 4.7 ppm– one of the most affordable ratings we’ve seen considering that starting our new screening regimen. But when we averaged in the original complicated documents that round out our collection, consisting of graphs, charts, tables, gradients, and photos, the ET-16500 did not take a performance hit. Its print rate went down only partially, to 4.4 ppm.
Epson ET-16500 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-16500 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-16500 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-16500 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 16500 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 16500 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 16500 Fax Utility Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-16500 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-16500 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-16500
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-16500 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-16500 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-16500 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-16500 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services