The Epson ET-2500 cordless all-in-one uses advanced cartridge-free printing with innovative, easy-to-fill supersized ink containers. It includes up to two years of ink in the box. That’s an unbelievable quantity of ink– enough to print approximately 4,000 web pages, and equal to around 20 ink cartridge collections. Supplying an unbeatable combination of value1 and benefit, the ET-2500 allows you the liberty to print in color. Plus, conserve(save) up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost substitute containers. The ET-2500 also uses built-in wireless, allowing you to print from tablets and smartphones; quick, one-touch copying; plus easy to use control panel switches.
The Epson ET-2500 software is easy to establish; make sure you have a USB cable television handy, even if you’re preparing to use it wirelessly since it’s needed to set up the Wi-Fi settings. Over USB, the ET-2500 met Epson’s small rate cases, handling 7.5 web pages per min (ppm) of black text, or 16.4 ppm at draft top quality.
The Epson ET 2500 has USB and Wi-Fi links and suits a scanner. Still, the onboard controls are limited, and there’s no automatic double-sided (double) printing or options for indeterminate images. The appendage on the right-hand side (similar to a lean-to shed) is where you’ll locate the ink storage tanks. Refilling them from Epson’s satisfyingly big ink containers can be a little bit fiddly, so you have to make sure to match the shades. While many printers keep an eye on the degrees in their cartridges, the Epson ET 2500 provides a warning when it believes you’re short on ink, so you’ll need to maintain checking manually. In various other aspects, it functions as a common MFP.
Table of Contents
Epson ET-2500 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-2500 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-2500 Scanner Driver (Windows)
EcoTank ET-2500 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson-ET 2500 Drivers (macOS)
Epson-ET 2500 Scan Driver (macOS)
EcoTank ET-2500 Event Manager Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-2500 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-2500 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-2500 Driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press the setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-2500 Software and start printing
How To Setup Epson ET-2500 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-2500 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-2500 Software
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services