The Epson ET-2760 is superior for student usage. Both black and shade ink have an outstandingly low cost-per-print ratio, and their supertank generates many pages before you refill it. Nonetheless, it’s sluggish printing off black-text files, which can be difficult if you’re hurrying to hand in your final essay. This small ET-2760 printer should have the ability to fit on a work desk in a dormitory, however, and it additionally has a flatbed scanner if you intend to scan the occasional document. You can additionally attach to it utilizing Wi-Fi using your router or by using Apple AirPlay or Mopria Printing Services on your mobile phones.
The Epson ET-2760 has an everyday style. The ink levels are visible, which behaves, and the power line is changeable should it get damaged. While there’s just one input tray situated at the printer’s back, the paper is natural to lots. The disadvantage, the scanner cover can’t elevate to fit more essential items like books or publications. If you intend to access the super ink tanks, you need to lift the ET-2760 scanner lid along with its flatbed glass section to reach it, which can be a discomfort. Each substitute ink container set includes adequate ink to print up to 7,500/ 6,000 web pages (bk/clr), equivalent to around 80 specific cartridges. That means much less waste and fewer trips to the shop. Exclusive, distinctly keyed EcoFit bottles make it very easy to load each shade container. You also get auto 2-sided printing, a 1.44″ color display, and a wireless connection.
Table of Contents
HP Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson ET-2760 Driver Download, Software & Install For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson ET-2760 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-2760 Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-2760 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-2760 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET 2760 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services