The Epson ET-2760 is superior for student usage. Both black and shade ink have an outstandingly low cost-per-print ratio, and their supertank generates a lot of pages prior to you have to refill it once again. Nonetheless, it’s a bit sluggish printing off black-text files, which can be difficult if you’re hurrying to hand in your final essay. This small ET-2760 printer should have the ability to fit on a work desk in a dormitory, however, and it additionally has a flatbed scanner if you intend to scan the occasional document. You can additionally attach to it utilizing Wi-Fi using your router, or by using Apple AirPlay or Mopria Printing Services on your mobile phones. Epson ET-2760 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson ET-2760 has an everyday style. The ink levels are visible, which behaves, and the power line is changeable should it get damaged. While there’s just one input tray situated at the printer’s back, the paper is natural to lots. On the disadvantage, the scanner cover can’t elevate to fit more essential items like books or publications. If you intend to access the ink supertanks, you need to lift the ET-2760 scanner lid along with its flatbed glass section to reach it, which can be a discomfort. Each substitute ink container set includes adequate ink to print up to 7,500/ 6,000 web pages (bk/clr)– equivalent to around 80 specific cartridges. That means much less waste and fewer trips to the shop. Exclusive distinctly keyed EcoFit bottles make it very easy to load each shade container. You additionally get auto 2-sided printing and a 1.44″ color display and wireless connection.
Epson ET-2760 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-2760 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-2760 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-2760 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 2760 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 2760 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 2760 ScanSmart Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-2760 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-2760 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-2760
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-2760 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-2760 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-2760 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-2760 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services