-The Epson ET-4500 cordless all-in-one supplies revolutionary cartridge-free printing with cutting-edge, easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks. It includes as much as 2 years of ink in the box. That’s an incredible quantity of ink– enough to print up to 4,000 black/6,500 shade pages, and comparable to about 20 ink cartridge sets3. Delivering an irresistible combination of comfort and value1, the ET-4500 allows you the flexibility to print in color. And also, conserve up to 80 percent on ink with low-cost replacement containers. The ET-4500 includes a 30-page ADF and 2.2″ LCD, plus built-in cordless and Wi-Fi Direct for easy printing from tablets and smartphones.
This Epson ET-4500 is an approach that generates phenomenally low running prices: 0.2 p per black-and-white web page, 0.6 p for color. Several competitors exercise at ten times the cost, so, although the ET-4500 is a rather pricey printer, it can pay for itself in time. After 10,000 mono pages, the expense savings make it substantially less costly than many competitors. Whether you’ll ever get to 10,000 web pages is one more matter. The ET-4500 has a reduced suggested responsibility cycle of up to 500 pages per month; you just need to lay eyes on it to see that this isn’t a printer intended for heavy workloads. The plasticky layout is just about the same as that of the bargain-basement WorkForce WF-2630, with a low-capacity 100-sheet input tray and a result capability of merely 30 sheets.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Table of Contents
Epson ET-4500 Driver Downloads For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson ET-4500 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson ET-4500 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-4500 Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson ET-4500 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-4500 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose ET-4500 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET 4500 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services