The Epson ET-4750 is a print, fax AIO, scan, and copy and comes with a 35-sheet (ADF) automatic document feeder for sending multipage documents to the scanner. None are auto-duplexing, though, suggesting that you have to flip the originals manually to scan the opposite side of two-sided papers. This Epson ET-4750 all-in-one, powered by PrecisionCore, provides innovative cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink containers. It including up to 2 years of ink in a package. That’s an incredible quantity of ink enough to print up to 11,200 web pages, and equivalent to about 30 ink cartridge collections. Plus, unique, distinctively keyed EcoFitTM bottles make it easy to fill up each shade storage tank. And, you conserve up to 80 percent on ink with low-priced substitute bottles. Epson ET-4750 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson ET-4750 connectivity choices include Wi-Fi, Ethernet, attaching to a single PC via USB, and Wi-Fi Direct, for making peer-to-peer connections with smartphones. You can additionally attach to your tablet or smartphone making use of the Epson Connect features, including printing from your phone or scanning documents to a cloud-based storage app. You can set up these attributes, along with performing walkup jobs, such as making copies or scanning to a network drive, from the 2.4-inch shade touch screen control panel. It’s a tiny small, especially, if you have large fingers, however, or else, the panel is smartly developed and easy to browse. The ET-4750 additionally supplies a high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray, fax, 2.4″ shade touchscreen, 30-sheet ADF, fast auto 2-sided printing, and hassle-free wired and cordless networking.
Epson ET-4750 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson ET-4750 Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-4750 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson ET-4750 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson ET 4750 Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 4750 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson ET 4750 ScanSmart Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson ET-4750 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson ET-4750 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install ET-4750
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson ET-4750 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson ET-4750 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson ET-4750 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson ET-4750 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services