The Epson Stylus CX6400 multifunction printer provides a remarkable depth of features for keeping, printing, editing, and enhancing digital photos. It also prints and duplicates faster than comparable systems 3D-drivers has tested, though it scans rather gradually. The Epson CX6400 supplies eye-catching print, scan, and copy top quality across the board. If digital photography has slipped into your life, the Epson Stylus CX6400 can relocate from a second thought to an indispensable part of your everyday computer.
The Epson Stylus CX6400 uses an excellent depth of functions for its rate. Like other multifunction printers we’ve seen, it allows you to print a sheet showing thumbnails of all the images on an sd card, mark the sheet to indicate which photos to print and the size and high quality you want, then slap the sheet on the scanner glass to perform your directions. The CX6400 supplies one unique attribute: you can also scan directly to a memory card.
Table of Contents
Epson Stylus CX6400
The Epson Stylus CX6400 provides good-quality, however not superb, text and images. Instead of the four-plus-two photo inks discovered on other Epson photo printers, the Stylus CX6400 uses just a four-ink engine. Hence, the Epson CX6400’s test outcome on coated inkjet paper reveals some harsh sides, particularly on diagonal strokes, and the ink weighting looks a tad unequal. Shade prints on coated inkjet paper show some dithering, but they have useful information and precise colors. Epson Stylus CX6400 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Photos on shiny photo paper have a realistic appearance and shading, though shade has a slight redactor. Yet the Epson Stylus CX6400 preserved the subtlest shades of gray in our grayscale scanning test and recorded sufficient information, despite a somewhat soft-focus look. The Epson Stylus CX6400 is among the very best grayscale scanners 3D-drivers have seen, multifunction or standalone. On shade scans, it captures information well and renders shielding and ranks cleanly, while its shades are accurate despite a lack of saturation.
Epson Stylus CX6400 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus CX6400 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus CX6400 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus CX6400 Event Manager (Windows)
Epson CX6400 Driver (macOS)
Epson CX6400 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus CX6400 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus CX6400 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus CX6400
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson Stylus CX6400 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Stylus CX6400 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus CX6400 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus CX6400 driver setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson CX6400 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services