The Epson Stylus CX8400 all-in-one printer high-performance; it’s simple to develop great reprints and enlargements – whatever the task handy. Anything’s possible with this quickly, full-featured all-in-one. Swiftly scan in those preferred pictures, or copy a crucial report. Bring back discolored household photos with built-in color reconstruction, or print your favorite image right from your flash memory card or PictBridge-enabled cam. Epson Stylus CX8400 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson Stylus CX8400
The Epson Stylus CX8400 uses convenient private ink cartridges, so you can replace only the shade that runs out. There is also an alternative for a high-ability black ink cartridge – perfect for individuals who print many records. The Epson CX8400 uses one standard ink established for both documents and images – no unique cartridges are called for, and no need to exchange out cartridges. Plus, you’ll get remarkable prints on simple and photo paper and obtain excellent prints instantly with Auto Photo Correction. Maintain, organize and bring back essential files with one-touch copying and excellent quality scanning and even make multiple color copies quickly.
The Epson Stylus CX8400 print and copy images in popular, BorderFree sizes including 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, and Letter (8.5″ x 11″) dimensions – with or without a computer system. Print Directly from Popular Memory Cards or a PictBridge Enabled Camera The Epson CX8400 offers print Directly from a PictBridge enabled digital video camera or insert a memory card and select the images to print. Make 4×6, 5×7, 8×10, and letter size BorderFree publish, all without a computer. View, select and enhance your image on the 2.5-inch preview shade screen or print a useful photo evidence sheet. Anyone can check out, pick and print pictures from a digital electronic camera sd card – no computer needed.
Epson Stylus CX8400 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus CX8400 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus CX8400 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus CX8400 Event Manager (Windows)
Epson CX8400 Driver (macOS)
Epson CX8400 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus CX8400 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus CX8400 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus CX8400
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson Stylus CX8400 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Stylus CX8400 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus CX8400 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus CX8400 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson CX8400 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services