This Epson Stylus SX100 compact, easy to use all-in-one is great for printing, scanning, and copying all your records and photos. The Epson SX100 is a tiny all-in-one, adhering to a very standard style. Paper feeds from a fold-up paper tray at the rear, via to a fold-down paper tray at the front. A Contact Image Sensor (CIS) scanner handles files as much as A4, and there’s an essential but sufficient control board down the left-hand side. This consists of different switches for black and color text duplicates and one for a color photocopy.
The Epson SX100 is a glossy black and grey version, supplying necessary facilities at a small cost. There are no facilities for linking a PictBridge video camera, and the only link is a USB 2.0 socket at the rear. Software installment is equally as primary, and there’s a copy of ABBYY Finereader for OCR, along with helpful devices from Epson for printing Web pages and primary photo modifying. Epson Stylus SX100 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
There are some excellent points regarding the Epson Stylus SX100, such as its density and its cartridges. We’ve never had a printer that took eight and a fifty percent minutes to print 20 pages of text before, neither one who took six and a half minutes to copy a 15 x 10cm photo. There may be some consumers who print only occasionally, where speed has no genuine relevance, but this is undoubtedly a particular niche market.
Epson Stylus SX100 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson Stylus SX100 Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus SX100 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson Stylus SX100 Easy Photo Print Driver (Windows)
Epson SX100 ICA Driver (macOS)
Epson SX100 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson SX100 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson Stylus SX100 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson Stylus SX100 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Stylus SX100.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson Stylus SX100 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson Stylus SX100 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson Stylus SX100 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson Stylus SX100 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services