The Epson SureColor P800 is right into electronic graphics and photography, not just are they exceptional tools. Still, they function so well that they’re tremendous fun despite the expenditure. As we claimed about the Canon photo Prograf PRO-1000, these printers aren’t for everyone, but they’re significant to your digital photography or graphics business or pastime. This C-size photo printer’s key attraction over its primary rival is the option for a paper roll adapter, and its smaller sized dimension and lighter weight help also. While both the Canon and Epson designs are great at what they do, the SureColor P800 does much more– adequate to take its proper location as an Editors’ Choice recipient.
Epson p800 Printer
The Epson SC-P800 comes with 80ml ink carts (9 of them– 64ml ‘starter’ carts are shipped), substantially larger than the carts in the P600 I evaluated just recently. The print head makes use of the development of the one used in the 3880, with 180 nozzles per ink. The 3.5 pl minimum decline dimension provides the finest resolution of 2880 dpi. The shade front screen is touch-activated and of enough resolution to show much more information than earlier versions.
The Epson SureColor P800 printer has an optional roll paper holder that is significantly much more solid than smaller printers. It is not mechanized and there is no cutter option. I’ll consider this in more detail with a few of the panoramic printing I attempted. With nine inks and a comparable head design to the 3880, it’s not a surprise to see that the need to change black inks between Matte black (MK) and Photo Black (PK) is still with us. The level of inconvenience that this will certainly cause depends on just how you’re going to utilize the printer, yet I’ll return to this in the verdicts. The Epson P800 printer weighs in at 43 pounds (19.5 kg.) so whilst it’s light enough for a lot of desks, take care when raising out of the packaging.
Epson SureColor P800 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson SureColor P800 Driver (Windows)
Epson SureColor P800 Drivers and Package (Windows)
Epson SureColor P800 Print Layout (Windows)
Epson P800 Driver (macOS)
Epson P800 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson P800 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson SureColor P800 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson SureColor P800 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install SureColor P800
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson SureColor P800 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press the setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the SureColor P800 Driver and start printing
How To Setup Epson SureColor P800 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson SureColor P800 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson SureColor P800 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services