The Epson WorkForce 325 has fax capabilities and an automated document feeder (ADF) at an affordable price, but its business printing is startlingly sluggish. Although these capabilities are advantageous, the printer’s ineffectiveness as a home-office multifunction device is hampered by its slow printing speed for service programs (MFP). The WorkForce measures 18.1 by 16.2 by 9.3 inches and weighs 15.7 pounds; its color is matte black. It has a monochrome LED display with two text lines and a numeric keypad for faxing on its front panel. USB and Wi-Fi may be used to connect the Workforce 325. It was checked through a USB connection to a printer running Windows Vista.
The WorkForce 325 can print, scan, copy, and fax; it can fax from either the printer’s keypad or your computer (PC-Fax). You cannot initiate a scan from the printer’s keyboard. The 30-page (automatic document feeder) ADF for scanning, copying, and faxing multiple-page documents is a great office-centric function. However, the 325’s 100-sheet paper capacity limits it to casual home-office use. Epson WorkForce 325 Driver, Scanner and Software Download
The Epson Workforce 325 was created to improve workflow with or without a computer. With a 100-sheet paper capacity, you may receive a more accurate copy, scan, and fax originals or print almost anything, including letters, invoices, receipts, sales sheets, reports, dishes, photographs, and tasks around the house, among others. In addition, with print resolutions as high as 5760 x 1440 optimum dpi, this printing colossus gives your documents and photographs a professional look.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson WorkForce 325 Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: Epson XP-4200 Driver, Scanner and Software Download
How To Install Epson WorkForce 325 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce 325 Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson WorkForce 325 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce 325 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce 325 Driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services