The Epson WorkForce 610 satisfies the requirements of both services and offices looking for a qualified, reputable all-in-one gadget. Whether it’s printing, scanning, faxing or copying, this Epson is a cut over the competition. The WorkForce 610 makes our endorsement by making job life less complicated with lots of adjustable switches to manage, a convenient onboard sd card visitor and optional creative software to close the loophole between work and play.
Followers of the Epson WorkForce series will instantly acknowledge the physical resemblances between the 600 and the WorkForce 610 designs. Besides the little aid button only to the left of the screen, the 610 is a carbon copy of the 600. A small mirrored coating borders the main control board and wraps around to the side of the printer, while the rest of the device flaunts a professional matte black. The 18.3-pound Epson WorkForce 610 isn’t for offices with minimal space. It determines 18 inches long by 14 inches wide by 9.3 inches deep, mostly due to the auto-document feeder that stands tall on top of the scanner. You’ll also lose the added desk area once you expand the front-loading input tray.
The WorkForce 610 also gains from a 30-sheet automatic document feeder on its top that automatically grabs specific sheets from a pile in the tray. Any multifunction or all-in-one printer for service users must include an ADF, yet remember that feeders always have substantial bulk to the printer. When you’re not faxing or copying stacks of paper, you can accumulate to 100 sheets of simple 20-pound white paper or ten envelopes in the input tray that folds out of a rear panel. Lastly, an extendable lip under the printer corrals all outgoing prints. Epson WorkForce 610 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson WorkForce 610 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce 610 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce 610 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson 610 Fax Utility (Windows)
WorkForce 610 Driver (macOS)
WorkForce 610 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
WorkForce 610 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce 610 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce 610 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce 610
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the WorkForce 610 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce 610 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce 610 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce 610 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce 610 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services