The Epson WorkForce DS-40 Portable Scanner lets you scan to a tablet or smartphone, so you can leave your laptop at home and still inspect scan quality on the spot. You can utilize the Epson DS-40 is an individual desktop scanner, however, it will also work without a computer system, providing you with the option when you’re on the go of scanning to your laptop or leaving the computer in your home. Among the WorkForce DS-40’s best points as a PC-free scanner is that you can watch scans on your phone or tablet computer while still having the original in hand to rescan if necessary.
The Epson DS-40 weighs only over an extra pound and is a road-friendly gadget that will let you save overhead invoices and other documents digitally, either on your computer or in the cloud. To utilize the scanner with a PC, you established the connection slide turn on the scanner’s front to USB and connected the supplied USB cord. To scan to a tablet or phone, you need to download and install Epson’s scan application to the gadget and then connect to the Wi-Fi scanner. Epson WorkForce DS-40 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The WorkForce DS-40 cordless portable document scanner. At 1.1 lb, you can conveniently slide it into your briefcase and go. Swiftly scan receipts, business cards and even more (up to 8.5″ x 36″1) to smartphones, tablet computers, laptop computers or cloud services including Google Drive, Evernote and SharePoint. With devices such as message improvement, skew modification, Color Enhancement and Color Drop Out, scanning records right into editable text and searchable PDFs has never been much more straightforward. It also includes a TWAIN interface to sustain third-party document management software. Battery-powered and lightweight, the Epson DS-40 is ideal for hectic mobile professionals.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce DS-40 Scanner Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce DS-40 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce DS-40 Drivers Combo and Utilities (Windows)
WorkForce DS-40 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson DS-40 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson DS-40 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
EpsonNet DS-40 Config Utility (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce DS-40 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce DS-40 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce DS-40
- Choose your scanner from the list and tap next.
- Tick scanner registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect scanner setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Scanner :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson scanner support guide.
- Turn on the scanner and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce DS-40 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce DS-40 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce DS-40 scanner setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your scanner.
- Choose scanner registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce DS-40 scanner
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services