The Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 offers versatile attributes for retail, style, engineering, and building (AEC), remote offices, and office needing a reliable, shade MFP with the ability to print up to 13″x19″. The Epson EC-C7000 offers practical security attributes, consisting of secure wireless and safe data elimination, and easy wireless setup on a mobile phone or mobile device1 with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Additional flexibility and comfort features include built-in wireless, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet networking. Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 using high-speed printing up to 13 x 19 inches, this high-performance MFP supplies professional-quality prints with DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. Constructed to meet a business’s needs, the WorkForce EC-C7000 features PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology for a fast first page out and approximately 85 percent reduced power intake vs. color printer. It swiftly deals with a range of tasks with auto 2-sided print, copy, scan, and fax, plus a 550-sheet paper capability via 2 front paper trays and a rear tray. The Epson EC-C7000 offers convenient security attributes and easy wireless configuration on smartphones.
The specific color MFP, the EC-C7000 uses two-sided auto print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities with a great, 550-sheet paper ability, two 250-sheet front trays and a 50-sheet back tray, plus a 50-sheet ADF. Engineered with PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology, the EC-C7000 supplies rapid prints at 25/12 (black/color) ISO ppm †, a fast first web page out and approximately 85 percent lower power intake vs. color printer.3 Supporting seamless scanning, the EC-C7000 comes equipped with Epson’s ScanSmart software to streamline and simplify the process of uploading, editing and enhancing, organizing, and sharing documents.
Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Fax Utility (Windows)
Epson EC-C7000 Driver (macOS)
Epson EC-C7000 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson EC-C7000 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson EC-C7000
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson EC-C7000 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce EC-C7000 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services