The Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 printer has a few means of taking care of media, including a 250-sheet basic input tray and a 35-sheet ADF. Additionally, it sports an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner and can manage to scan and copy up to 8.5 x 14″ from the ADF. The scan unit includes an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, making sure crisp pictures and copies are created. The Epson EC-4020 is furnished with a 2.7″ shade touchscreen, enabling fast, user-friendly procedure, and the printer has USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections for wired arrangements for the convenience of use.
The Epson Workforce Pro WP-4020 sports USB, ethernet, and Wi-Fi connections. Installation is straightforward, though the display-free, minimal control board indicates that you have to attach using USB or ethernet to establish the Wi-Fi. The control panel supplies buttons for power, cancel, Wi-Fi off/on, and the cleaning regimens for the black and shade printheads. There are additionally low-ink caution lights. The print driver dialogue is well laid out and understandable.
The WorkForce WP-4020’s result quality is excellent on the whole. Text is black, smooth, and exact, even with reasonably detailed fonts. Shade graphics have the normal (for an Epson inkjet) somewhat pinkish cast, but the impact looks natural. Grayscale pictures are incredibly excellent, with just the darkest locations rendered a little bit muddy. Shade scans are ideal, as well, though a little fuzzy. Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce EC-4020 Fax Utility (Windows)
Epson Pro EC-4020 Driver (macOS)
Epson Pro EC-4020 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson Pro EC-4020 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce Pro EC-4020
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4020 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services