The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 offers scanning, copying, and faxing is made possible via the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed and a 50-sheet ADF. An optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi assists users to capture sharp, detailed photos. General media handling is done via two 250-sheet paper trays, enabling individuals to load multiple media kinds simultaneously. This Epson Pro WF-4740 users will gain from intuitive operation thanks to a massive 4.3″ color touchscreen and a front USB port for straight printing from or scanning to a portable drive. Furthermore, standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity are available along with built-in Wi-Fi.
The Epson Pro WF-4740 printer is relatively rapid, able to operate at ISO speeds of 24 ppm in black and 22 ppm in color. It can also work with a selection of media kinds as much as large banners determining 8.5 x 47.2″ and provides automatic duplexing in every setting to reduce paper and time. With all these attributes, the printer can be established as a wireless device, benefitting from both Wi-Fi Direct and NFC for direct connection to a smart tool. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 all-in-one printer sturdy efficiency for your hectic workgroup. Powered by advanced PrecisionCore technology, the WF-4740 provides Performance Beyond Laser. Featuring the fastest color print speed in its class and a 500-sheet paper ability, it’s best for high-volume printing – with 2 trays for convenient adaptability. And, it’s economical, offering up to half lower printing expenses vs. color laser. Conserve time with its 50-page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. Plus, its 4.3″ color touchscreen offers easy navigating. Incorporating powerful performance with a space-saving style, it’s the ultimate ineffectiveness.
Table of Contents
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-4740 Fax Utility (Windows)
Epson Pro WF-4740 Driver (macOS)
Epson Pro WF-4740 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson Pro WF-4740 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce Pro WF-4740
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4740 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services