The Epson Workforce WF-2010W A4 Colour Inkjet printer has a small design with a small impact. It can be put virtually anywhere within a tiny office or office setting and is robust and sturdy for essential company papers. The perfect single-function printer for tiny offices, which features Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection and individual XL inks The WorkForce WF-2010W utilizes Epson’s rapid drying out DURABrite Ultra Ink for professional-quality company files and indicates that prints are water, smudge and highlighter resistant. Cartridges are also offered in XL dimension, helping to conserve even more on costs, as individuals can print as much as 2.5 x more pages.
The Epson WF-2010W A4 Colour Printer has a small footprint which is ideal for a tiny office or home environment. This WF-2010W printer has a 100 sheet rear paper tray. You can print wirelessly using the Wi-Fi link or through a wired network through ethernet.
This Epson WF-2010W printer also has adaptable connection alternatives, as users can connect the printer to their office network through Wi-Fi or Ethernet. With automatic Wi-Fi set-up, customers don’t require recognizing their network settings or getting in touch with a USB cable television throughout set up. The printer immediately discovers the appropriate link settings to configure itself. The Epson WorkForce WF-2010W comes with a robust 100-sheet rear paper tray, offering media adaptability for a paper range.
Epson WorkForce WF-2010W Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-2010W Driver (Windows)
Epson WF-2010W Drivers (Windows)
WorkForce WF-2010W Easy Photo Print (Windows)
Epson WF-2010W Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-2010W Easy Photo Print (macOS)
EpsonNet WorkForce WF-2010W Config (macOS)
Read Also: Epson WorkForce WF-100 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2010W Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-2010W setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-2010W
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install WorkForce WF-2010W Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson WF-2010W printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the WorkForce WF-2010W Driver and start printing
How To Setup Epson WorkForce WF-2010W Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2010W printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WF-2010W printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services