The Epson WorkForce WF-2540 offers an option of beneficial functions to keep your office efficient, but the top-loading auto-document feeder, cloud printing accessibility, LCD, and Wi-Fi connectivity aren’t the main features that need to persuade you to invest; the Epson WF-2540‘s USB port is an often-overlooked addition that allows you walk up and make use of the scanner and copier despite whether or not the equipment is connected to the Web. That implies that your office can conserve pictures and documents on an external storage device for later on. Partnered with different ink storage tanks, cost-effective ink refills expenses, and a charitable aiding of included software to guide you via printing projects, the WorkForce WF-2540 is a beneficial investment business operating on a below-$150 printer budget.
The Epson WF-2540’s software package is primary, however, qualified. The Epson Scan program is user-friendly and fully grown, and it will certainly manage any scanning job you toss at it. That would be whatever except automatic two-sided scanning, which the WF-2540 does not sustain. Abbyy FineReader Sprint 9.5 gets on hand to look after OCR chores, there’s likewise the complete range of Web and local cordless printing options. Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
I didn’t find utilizing the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 quite as intuitive as several printers. The 2.5-inch LCD, buttons, and keypad are fine; there’s simply something a little off in the execution. You’re required to strike the ALRIGHT button sometimes when the menu/home switch would generally operate, and there is just sufficient other little curiosity to make the experience less than top-shelf. You’ll obtain made use of to it, yet maybe done better.
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Scanner Driver (Windows)
WorkForce WF-2540 Software Updater (Windows)
Epson WF-2540 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-2540 ICA Scanner Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-2540 Event Manager (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-2540 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-2540
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2540 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce WF-2540 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services