The Epson WorkForce WF-2760 is a modestly priced inkjet all-in-one printer for a mini or home-based business, stable rate and result quality, and a riches of connection selections. Determining 9.1 by 16.7 by 14.2 inches (HWD) when closed for storage space and evaluating 14.6 extra pounds, the matte-black Epson WF-2760 is small enough to share a work desk with. Atop the printer is a letter-size flatbed, plus an automatic document feeder (ADF) that can hold up to 30 sheets. It’s restricted to scanning one side of a document, although you can always load the paper into the ADF a 2nd time and scan the opposite side if requirement be.
The front panel turns a little upward for straightforward accessibility. Epson WorkForce WF-2760 houses a 2.7-inch color touch screen where you can conveniently access menus to manage the printer’s functions, an alphanumeric keypad, and buttons consisting of Stop, Reset, and control to release either a black-and-white or shade scan. The printer does not have a port for a USB thumb drive. The Epson WF-2760’s paper capability is 150 sheets, somewhat sporadic for an organization printer, and does not sustain any optional paper trays. It does, nevertheless, have an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing.
The Epson WF-2760 is an all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printer that’s designed as a budget choice for Epson’s WorkForce service inkjet product line. Unlike much heavier obligation systems in the same line, it’s requirements note it out for relatively light responsibility home and office usage. While it’s capable of high-quality output, it’s held back from being right service equipment by a restricted paper ability, slow ADF when scanning, and relatively high running costs. Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver, Install Manual, Software Download
Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver (Windows)
Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Scanner Driver (Windows)
WorkForce WF-2760 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson WF-2760 Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-2760 Scan Driver (macOS)
Epson WF-2760 Software Updater (macOS)
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson WorkForce WF-2760 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install WorkForce WF-2760
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson WorkForce WF-2760 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson WorkForce WF-2760 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services