This Epson XP-300 compact entertainer also offers card ports for PC-free printing. Scan and archive essential papers, promptly generate color copies, and use the image enhancement devices to obtain high-quality prints each time. Partnered with DURABrite Ultra ink, this flexible pigment-based ink set delivers fantastic, ultra-sharp information on plain and specialized papers. The XP-300 also offers single ink cartridges, so you can change only the color that you require. The Epson XP-300 sustains the current cordless requirement, 802.11 n, giving more excellent coverage and faster speeds. With a simple Epson Wireless arrangement, you can attach to your cordless network in secs. Utilize the Small-in-One Printer from anywhere in your home and share it with numerous PCs.
Ideal for any type of job, the budget-friendly XP-300 delivers fantastic high quality and performance in a smooth, space-saving style. Silent and unobtrusive, this Small-in-One printer features Epson Connect for immediate cordless printing from prominent mobile devices1. And, it provides the current in wireless technology, so it’s simple to print from any room in your home. The Epson XP-300 consists of a 1.44″ LCD and flash memory card slots for straightforward, PC-free photo printing. Order your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can even scan records and save them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant color duplicates in a jiffy.
Epson XP-300 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-300 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-300 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-300
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-300 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-300 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-300 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-300 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services