The Epson XP-4100 is a portable multi-purpose printer that’s quite lightweight. This makes it appropriate for usage in a dorm room or small office. This printer’s printing speed is passable. While the initial web page of a black and white document does not take as well lengthy, it can still make a couple of mins to print a longer document considering that the following pages don’t come out much quicker. The shade printing speed is mainly negative, and you can expect to wait well over a minute for a solitary 4″ x 6″ photo. The input tray is additionally relatively tiny, holding only 100 sheets of paper.
The Epson XP-4100 has an available style. The body is made from plastic that feels great, but the outcome tray and extender are quite lightweight. The back paper input also doesn’t keep dirt from collecting on your paper. While the scanner lid can remain open on its own, the joints do not extend to let you scan thicker records on the flatbed. The printer also requires to be turned on to access the ink cartridges. On the upside, the power line is changeable.
The Epson XP-4100 is a frustrating inkjet printer. Its black page return is awful, and while it has independent shade cartridges, they don’t last long. Thankfully, the cartridges aren’t as well costly, so the general cost-per-print isn’t too expensive; however, this printer does wind up setting you back a lot more over time. It also does not have a sheetfed scanner, so you can not scan numerous records each time. That said, the flatbed scanner has sufficiently high resolution and shade depth to fulfill most needs, and it can print wirelessly from the majority of tools.
Table of Contents
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Epson XP-4100 Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Epson XP-4100 Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Epson XP-4100 (macOS)|
|Scanner Driver Epson XP-4100 (macOS)|
How To Install Epson XP-4100 Driver Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson XP-4100 printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the XP 4100 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-4100 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-4100 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP 4100 Software
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer Software and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Driver Epson XP-4100 Printer on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-4100 software setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP 4100 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services