The Epson XP-4105 Printer is a small, hassle-free option for printing, scanning, and copying documents from within your home. Its small size saves valuable desk space for various other personal belongings and functions auto photo improvement and vertical scanning to the cloud. The printer has a medium-size 2.5-inch display screen. You can link directly to a computer with a USB cable, or your network router wirelessly with WiFi. When setup for use, the Epson XP-4105 requires a room that measures 10.5 inches high by 14.8 inches wide by 21 inches deep and weighs 9.5 extra pounds.
The smooth Epson XP-4105 wireless all-in-one uses auto 2-sided printing and various other high-performance features for efficient everyday home printing. Including a 2.4″ shade LCD for comfortable arrangement and navigation, the XP-4105 makes it simple to print, copy, and scan records and images wirelessly. Print from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer, or smartphone. Economical, individual ink cartridges suggest you just change the shade that runs out. And, the hands-free, voice-activated capability allows for straightforward printing, on command. Obtain touchable images and documents with instant-dry ink all from a compact printer with a practical space-saving style.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Epson XP-4105 Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Epson XP-4105 Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Epson XP-4105 (macOS)|
|Scanner Driver Epson XP-4105 (macOS)|
How To Install Epson XP-4105 Driver Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the Epson XP-4105 printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the XP 4105 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-4105 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-4105 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP 4105
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Driver Epson XP-4105 Printer on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-4105 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP 4105 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services