The Epson XP-452 is your standard low-cost home printer. You understand the kind, a reduced in advance expense for a basic printer, and you recognize they will undoubtedly make their cash back with the print cartridges with time. That’s not always a negative point, yet that suggests this version is suitable for first home printing just, and you could want to look in other places for a full-on office printing experience. The Epson XP-452 is much less most likely to dumbfound your assumptions. It’s sluggish, producing only 2.4 web pages of color graphics in a minute, and delivering letter-quality text at 10.1 ppm. Switch to draft, and this rises to 16ppm, but the added speed emphasizes a fragile-sounding print mechanism; although silent, this can become annoying on longer tasks.
We also observed that the printer tended to kick up the top web page in the rear tray, which once caused a double-feed of 2 partially overlapped sheets, although the printer recouped to finish the job. The XP-452 has quite a slow scanner, finishing a sneak peek in ten seconds, however needing 39 secs to catch an A4 document at 300dpi.
Higher-resolution scans were likewise uncompetitive, with a 1,200 dpi 10 x 15cm photo-taking greater than 2 mins. Unusually, Epson’s scan interface stayed active for around ten secs after each scan had been moved to the imaging application– in our experience, it generally closes right away. Gladly, there was nothing incorrect with our examination results. Scans had true colors and retained plenty of shade information, while photocopies were simply a touch darker than suitable. The text was additionally sharp, and solid fills and gradations in graphics were well constant. We’ve seen punchier images from other equipment, but for day-to-day users, prints from the Epson XP-452 were higher than acceptable.
Epson XP-452 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson XP-452 Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-452 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-452 Easy Photo Print (Windows)
Epson XP 452 Software (macOS)
Epson XP 452 Scan Software (macOS)
Epson XP 452 Photo + Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson XP-452 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-452 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-452
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-452 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-452 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-452 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-452 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services