The Epson XP-510 is the cost-effective Small-In-One photo multifunction printer. The XP-510 delivers borderless pictures without giving up document print quality, a full wireless option, including Wi-Fi Direct and printing from smartphones, it also includes the new Epson Creative print application. The XP-510 features a 1.44″ LCD and duplex printing. So you obtain all the devices you require for your pictures and everyday tasks while conserving valuable room on your desk.
Print borderless photos with the budget-friendly Epson XP-510. Fantastic photos anytime, while sharp message matches those images for captivating papers. The XP-510 includes the utmost in cordless printing2 consisting of Wi-Fi Direct. Now it’s much more comfortable than ever to print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet, or smart device, whether in your home or out and about. This printer packs a lot of features, including auto 2-sided printing.
There’s a single, 100-sheet paper cassette though no multipurpose feed, and the result tray pulls out nicely from inside. The Epson XP-510 printer is Wi-Fi straight compatible and supports Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Epson’s remote e-mail printing, Epson Connect. To print wirelessly from an Android tool, you need to download and install Epson’s free app and get it to search out the printer to make a connection; there’s no NFC assistance to speed this up. We were likewise disappointed to locate it lacks flash memory card ports. The Epson XP-510 is ranked at 9.5 ppm in mono and 9ppm in color; however, in our examinations, it was a little slower than this: we gauged 9.1 ppm for monoprint and 8.1 ppm for color.
Epson XP-510 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-510 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-510 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-510
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-510 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-510 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-510 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-510 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services