Epson XP-5100 Driver – Download and Install – The XP-5100 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It contains wi-fi and a memory-card interface for printing photos from an SD card. The paper input tray has a door that folds down and around the claimed paper and can hold 150 sheets of standard 8.5 x 11 paper.
The Epson XP-5100 Small-in-One printer meets your relative’s everyday printing needs. Fast print speeds and automatic 2-sided printing help you save time and paper. Furthermore, you can quickly create bespoke projects straight from your desktop PC. The Epson XP 5100 printer’s large, 150-sheet paper tray suggests that you’ll need to reload paper much less often. Furthermore, the high-resolution 2.4″ shade LCD simplifies setup and navigation. Thanks to the fully cordless connection, you can print from nearly anywhere, with or without a network, and from your tablet computer or mobile phone. You may also utilize the built-in card connector to print borderless photos without a PC.
The equipment can also easily handle Avery tags and paper, which worked well for us; we used the XP-5100 to print our wedding table place cards, take in alcohol menus, and even our wedding occasion brochures. This being our first home printer together, we were surprised that it did not need to be hard-wired directly into an Ethernet port, and the setup was fairly simple owing to the printer’s Wi-Fi connection. With wifi embedded inside the Epson XP-5100, we may use our laptop to develop the Epson by connecting to the Epson Wi-Fi Direct and manually keying our certificates on the XP-5100’s LCD.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP 5100 Driver and Software Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson XP-5100 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-5100 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Epson XP 5100 Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-5100 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP 5100 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-5100 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-5100 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services