The Epson XP-610 is a small and quick inkjet MFP with excellent photo top quality and a strong set of home-centered features. Print stunning indeterminate pictures with the ultra-powerful, ultra-slim XP-610. Consumer-rated unequaled photo top quality makes sure brilliant images anytime, while sharp text complements those photos for captivating files. The XP-610 includes the supreme in cordless printing. Now it’s much more comfortable than ever to print from your iPhone, iPad tablet, or smartphone, whether in your house or out and around. At 25% smaller sized than affordable models4, this smooth printer loads plenty of functions, consisting of two-sided auto printing, a dedicated photo tray, CD/DVD printing, built-in card slots for PC-free printing, and far more.
The Epson XP-610 prints, copies, and scans, and can do so without linking to a computer system, and it can print onto inkjet-printable DVDs or CDs. It can additionally print from or scan to a USB flash drive or flash sd card, and scan to a computer system or a network folder. XP-610 gets a USB and Wi-Fi connection (including Wi-Fi Direct, which permits a straight peer-to-peer connection with a suitable tool without the need for a network); however, there’s no Ethernet port. It’s ideal with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print, and with Epson Connect functions such as the iPrint app for iPhone and Android gadgets. I examined the printer over a USB connection with the vehicle driver set up on a PC running Windows Vista.
This Epson XP-610 printer utilizes 5 ink cartridges, including a photo black. Its running prices of 4.6 cents per white-black web page and 13.3 cents per shade page (based on Epson’s figures for the prices and yields of its most affordable ink cartridges) are regular for an inkjet at its cost.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-610 Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson XP-610 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-610 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-610 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-610 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-610 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-610 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-610 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services