The Epson XP-6100 is a mid-range inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP), created for day-to-day and creative use in your home. It can print, scan, and copy, and you can share it amongst individuals on a wireless network. There’s support for automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, although if you wish to fax, you’ll need to look in other places.
Available in either white, or black the XP-6100 measures just 349mm broad, 340mm deep, and 142mm high, so it’s an excellent option for an office or bedroom where space is tight. Nevertheless, Epson manages to include an impressive series of features, consisting of a 1440 x 5760dpi color printer and 1200 x 4800dpi scanner and copier. The printer gives both USB and Wi-Fi connection, in addition to assistance for Apple’s AirPrint, making it a great option if you like printing selfies or other pictures from your iPhone or iPad.
There are two paper trays built right into the body of the printer, with the main plate holding 100 sheets of A4 paper, while the 2nd tray is developed for shiny photo paper. It supports a duplex (two-sided printing), and there’s also a unique tray that permits you to print on CDs and DVDs, so the XP-6100 appropriates for an extensive range of printing tasks. Like the majority of inkjet printers, the Epson XP-6100 uses simply four standard ink colors for printing pictures and color graphics – cyan, magenta, yellow and black -. Yet, it does take a slightly various technique right here, as the printer, includes two separate black ink cartridges. There’s a standard black ink that’s used for simple message files, plus a unique ‘photo black’ which is utilized to include crispness and comparison to, well, images.
Table of Contents
Epson XP 6100 Driver Download For Windows & Mac:
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
How To Install Epson XP-6100 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-6100 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-6100
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-6100 Driver on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-6100 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-6100 Software
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services