The Epson XP-620 Small-in-One provides unbeatable photo high quality for vivid, indeterminate images as much as 8″ x 10″, plus high-quality CD/DVDs. Auto 2-sided printing conserves time, while a specialized photo tray and 2.7″ LCD mean your printer is always all set to print pictures and even more. Plus, you can share photos in more ways than you pictured. With the maximum wireless connectivity, this ultra-slim all-in-one prints from smart devices and tablet computers. Scan them directly to Facebook or the cloud.
The Epson XP-620 can copy 8.5 x 11″ or A4-sized papers to produce up to 10 CPM in black or 7.2 CPM in the shade. Added functions include a 2.7″ touch panel LCD as well as an sd card port for SD or Memory Stick Duo cards and a USB port. Connecting to a computer system or mobile phone can be accomplished using either USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi connectivity.
The Epson XP-620 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer brings 5760 x 1440 dpi printing as well as scanning and copying capacities to a home or tiny workgroup. It deals with paper up to 8.5 x 11″ in dimension for printing with a range of options available without needing a computer. The XP-620 is likewise able to print swiftly at quicken to 13 ppm in black or ten ppm in the shade. Furthermore, automatic duplex printing is readily available. Scanning XP-620 is also possible thanks to an 8.5 x 11.7″ color flatbed situated on the top of the unit. This includes a hardware resolution of 2400 dpi, which can be interpolated up to an optimum of 9600×9600 dpi for high-resolution imaging. This scanner also has an inner little bit deepness of 48-bit input and 24-bit outcome for color.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-620 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-620 Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-620 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-620
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-620 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-620 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-620 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-620 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services