Epson XP-630 Drivers Download, Review, Install, and Software, Setup – The XP-630 common MFP functions are restricted to printing from and scanning to a computer system, as well as working as a standalone photocopier. It can furthermore print from and scan to a flash memory card. Epson XP-630 supplies a number of options for printing on an optical disk, enabling you to print from a supplied program operating on your PC, copy a photo from its scanner directly to a CD, or print directly from an sd card or USB method. You can also preview images on a sd card or a USB key on the 2.7-inch front-panel shade LCD prior to printing. Epson describes the LCD as a touch panel, which corresponds to the controls being touch-sensitive switches near the display screen. Touching the display itself does not do anything apart from acquiring areas on it.
The Epson XP-630 Small-in-One is tailored primarily in the direction of home usage, with a low paper capacity and a specialized tray for photo paper, this inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) provides some welcome functions for office usage, including duplexing, scanning to a USB memory trick, and support for mobile printing. The bonus makes the XP-630 a better-than-typical choice among home printers taking into consideration that it can in addition function as a light-duty personal printer, specifically in an office. Even better, its Wi-Fi assistance makes it simple to share in the double task of home and home-office MFP.
Epson Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Epson XP-630 Driver, Software Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Epson XP-630 Drivers on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Epson XP-630 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-630 driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Epson XP-630 Drivers on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-630 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose XP-630 printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-630 driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services