The Epson XP-710 Small-In-One photo printer supplies an ultra-slim design while still providing stunning indeterminate images without sacrificing document print quality. The XP-710 is the complete wireless remedy, consisting of Wi-Fi Direct and printing from mobile phones. It likewise features the new Epson Creative print application. Including a large 3.5″ LCD with a touchpad, a mechanized tray is featuring a devoted Photo tray, CD and DVD printing, card ports plus duplex printing. So you get all the devices you need for your pictures and day-to-day jobs, without sacrificing the area on your work desk. This portable Wi-Fi all-in-one is ideal for those who desire an all-in-one to produce exceptional images and files plus scan and copy.
Print spectacular borderless images with the active, slim Epson XP-710. Dazzling photos anytime, while sharp message complements those pictures for eye-catching records. The XP-710 features the supreme in wireless printing consisting of Wi-Fi Direct. The big 3.5″ LCD and touchpad assistance make it easier than ever before to print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer, or smartphone, whether in your house or out and about. This streamlined printer packs a lot of features, including auto 2-sided printing, a mechanized outcome tray with a committed photo tray, CD/DVD printing, built-in card slots, and a lot more.
Epson XP-710 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Epson XP-710 Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-710 Scanner Driver (Windows)
Epson XP-710 Event Manager Driver (Windows)
Epson XP 710 Software (macOS)
Epson XP 710 Scan Software (macOS)
Epson XP 710 ICA Driver (macOS)
How To Install Epson XP-710 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-710 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-710
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the Epson XP-710 Driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-710 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-710 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-710 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services