The Epson XP-810 consumer-rated unequaled photo high quality and full-featured performance the best option for printing. Ultra-powerful and ultra-slim, this room saver generates spectacular borderless pictures and files rapidly and cost-effectively. Including the utmost in wireless printing, the XP-810 makes it simpler than ever before to print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer, or smart device, whether in your home or out and about. And, it flaunts 2-sided printing, plus a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for auto 2-sided copying, scanning, and faxing. The intuitive 3.5″ touchscreen, devoted photo tray, specialty paper sustains, and CD/DVD printing implies you’re ready for any kind of creative task.
The only compensation for the ink prices is the print top quality, which is a few of the best you’ll experience with a consumer-level inkjet. The Epson XP-810 has both pigment- and dye-based blacks along with cyan, magenta, and yellow. The pigment-based black helps it create a crisp-looking message even on ordinary paper. On the other hand, the dye-based black aids create a great feeling of depth in pictures. We’ve always such as the bright, lively combination of Epson-printed photos anyhow, and the XP-810 sticks with that custom. Images published on ordinary paper can look a little pinkish, yet they look stunning on Epson’s photo paper.
The Epson XP-810 also has virtually every feature you can perhaps desire in a color inkjet multifunction. It has an easy-to-use, 3.5-inch touchscreen control panel. Connectivity consists of ethernet, USB, and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. The printer also has Wi-Fi direct, so it can link directly to a device rather than needing to go through a cordless network. Front slots support Secure Digital, Memory Stick, and Compact Flash media, in addition to PictBridge. Epson additionally supplies a great selection of mobile-printing apps and options.
Epson XP-810 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-810 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-810 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-810
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-810 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-810 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-810 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services