The Epson XP-830 wireless Small-in-One printer provides superior photo high quality and convenience, ideal for creative jobs. A 30-page ADF(Auto Document Feeder) and auto 2-sided faxing scanning, printing, and copying conserve time, while the auto-extend/retract result tray uses included ease. Print brilliant, indeterminate photos up to 8″ x 10″, or on specialty paper and DVDs. Quickly print from your tablet or smartphone with or without a router in your home or on the go. Get 4″x6″ photos in as quick as 12 seconds. The user-friendly 4.3″ touchscreen makes tasks essential. And, you can print Facebook photos, coloring publications, and even more with Epson’s Creative Print App.
The Epson XP-830 Small-in-One supplies the most effective photo printing from a cordless all-in-one printer in our review. It comes up short in various other areas, missing out on broad assistance for mobile devices and providing just ordinary document printing, however when it pertains to photos, it’s the very best all-in-one home printer we’ve seen. The XP-830 includes a typical 1-year warranty, with support through phone and e-mail, along with living conversation via the Epson site. Assistance products are likewise available online, with an individual guidebook and FAQs page.
The XP-830 is a minor update to the Epson XP-820 Small-In-One. Differences include a new ink formula and a marginal decline in the ranked speed for shade duplex printing, from 5.1 to (five)5 pages per min (ppm). We do not examine duplex printing rates, other than in cases where double printing is the default, yet in our testing, both models were incorporated simplex printing speeds.
Epson XP-830 Printer Support for Windows and macOS
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
How To Install Epson XP-830 Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download Epson XP-830 setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install XP-830
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Epson connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Install Epson Wireless Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Epson printer support guide.
- Turn on the printer and head to the printer’s control panel then press setup button.
- Select Wireless LAN setup then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the driver and start printing
How To Install Epson XP-830 Software on Mac:
- Install the Epson XP-830 printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Install – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK
- Click I agree to terms and conditions
- Create a new account and register the Epson XP-830 printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services