The HP LaserJet Pro M402n is a powerful, sleek, and attractive printer with one of the fastest print rates in its class. The HP black-and-white printer is designed to provide outstanding assistance for all business printing chores. This HP LaserJet M402n laser printer is ideal for small and medium-sized workplaces that depend on a significant amount of printed output each day since it has a peak print speed of up to 40ppm and a first page print time as quick as 8 seconds.
The LaserJet Pro M402n was designed for the contemporary office setting and comes complete with a variety of wireless networking choices. The HP Pro M402n printer makes remote printing easier with its support for AirPrint and Google Cloud Printing, which is great for business printing needs. Access to and printing of all remotely stored data is possible from practically anywhere.
The HP LaserJet Pro M402n is best suited to complement organizations wishing to strictly restrict daily costs thanks to a variety of overhead-slashing capabilities. One of these features is automatic double-sided printing, which can quickly cut the amount of paper used in half without affecting the quality of the output. Thanks to HP’s high-quality toner, the printer can make precise black-and-white prints that show even the darkest, most powerful blacks.
HP Compatibility & Operating Systems:
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
Read Also: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28a Driver & Software Download, Install
How To Install HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the HP Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install HP Pro M402n driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to HP Pro M402n printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver on Mac:
- Install the HP LaserJet Pro M402n printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the HP LaserJet M402n driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services