The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn can execute print, copy, scan, and fax activities to the highest levels of professionalism by combining all those vital everyday office duties into one tiny but surprisingly sturdy machine. The printer uses HP’s tried-and-true toner technology to make high-quality prints. The big color touch screen display outside the HP LaserJet Pro M426fdn is perhaps its most remarkable feature. This feature may make it easier to choose and use each print, copy, scan, and fax function, making sure that all tasks are done to the required level of professionalism.
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn can support workplaces that depend on a high number of prints each day thanks to its 38ppm print speed. The time-consuming task of scanning huge documents may be accomplished effectively and quickly thanks to the scan speed of up to 26ppm. The device can guarantee that neither you nor your coworkers will again be stuck in a lengthy line to use the printer. LaserJet Pro M426fdn has made an effort to guarantee that the has reliable security and protection features. HP can ensure that your important documents and information will be safeguarded and preserved in the short and long term using its custom security software.
Table of Contents
HP Compatibility & Operating Systems:
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the HP Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install HP LaserJet Pro M426fdn driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup HP LaserJet Pro M426fdn Driver on Mac:
- Install the HP LaserJet Pro M426fdn printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdn driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services