The Sharp MX-3610N color laser multifunction printer is flexible sufficient for the high quantity printing demands of tool to bigger offices; however the MX-3610N copier is pricey, and it could be even pricier with the necessary growths. This network-ready scanner, photocopier, and printer feature a complete color touch-screen screen that makes it very easy to configure and operate.
This design looks downplayed with its single-frame; however, it is integrated with high-end features such as the tilt-view suitable 10.1-inch color touch-screen. The Sharp MX 3610N color laser printer boasts a primary 500-sheet paper cassette and a 100-sheet bypass tray extending from the side. The flatbed scanner can deal with ledger-size media. Apart from Ethernet connectivity, the Sharp MX-3610N color copier likewise sustains USB 2.0.
The Sharp MX-3610N printer is applauded for its straightforward control panel, network-ready user interface, fully customizable menus, and practical operational overviews to make it simpler to configure and manage. Workgroups are offered high-end safety via overwriting security, 1,000 specific customer accounts, and 256-bit information encryption technology. Two-sided printing is a standard function in the Sharp MX 3610N MFP, and the high 3GB memory ensures that print speeds correspond, at up to 36ppm in either color or black and white. Direct printing is possible from USB thumb drives. Initial Sharp MX-3610N toners are readily available in multipacks for better value.
Buying additional paper managing alternatives for the Sharp MX-3610N multifunction copier can be pricey, causing customers to spend beyond their means on this currently costly multifunction printer. There are no built-in completing alternatives, and users might need to buy a fax package to use the Sharp MX 3610N as a fax machine. The base version is already hefty, weighing 75.75 Kg, and it can be larger with additional add-ons.
Table of Contents
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-3610N Printer Drivers (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-3610N Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-3610N PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-3610N Drivers Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-3610N Drivers Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-3610N printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX 3610N Drivers and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-3610N Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-3610N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX 3610N
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp MX-3610N Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-3610N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX 3610N printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services