The Sharp MX-3640N Shade Multifunction Printer is developed with durable multi-tasking workflow functions that essentially aid any office achieve extra in much less time. It features many innovative attributes including a completely adjustable home screen, dynamic activity menus that provide feature-specific guidance, and a full-size retractable keyboard for effortless data entry. The MX-3640N additionally includes a proper 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution to assist companies in producing professional-looking shade records in-house with economic and excellent picture quality.
The Sharp MX-3640N prints 36 web pages per minute at approximately 1200 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. It publishes on media with a measure to 11″ x 17″ inches or A3 paper sizes and includes a standard paper input capability of 1,100 sheets, which can be increased as much as 6,600 sheets.
Sharp MX-3640N shade series document systems incorporate the simplicity of touch-screen menu navigation with durable multi-tasking operations functions that can elevate your office performance to new degrees. A giant 10.1″ (diagonally measured) high-resolution tilting, touch-screen display uses groundbreaking real-time picture preview with user-friendly flick and tap editing and enhancing to assist guarantee your records are produced precisely and without waste.
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-3640N Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-3640N Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|MX-3640N PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-3640N Driver Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-3640N Driver Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-3640N printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX-3640N Drivers and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-3640N Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-3640N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX-3640N
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp MX-3640N Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-3640N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX-3640N printer driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services