The Sharp MX-5070N is an MFP that can print black & white and shade papers in as fast as 50 pages per min and scan at the broadband of 200 photos per min. The MX-5070N flaunts several practical features such as an easy-to-use 10.1-inch adjustable touchscreen, an automatic walk-up motion sensor to wake the device from sleep setting and a built-in retractable key-board to make it possible for accessible information entrance. With its Cloud Connect features and easy mobile printing, the Sharp MX 5070N will enable you to obtain your job done a lot more effectively.
The Sharp MX-5070N offers a stunning color outcome with exceptional simplicity of use. It is created to supply consumers with a smooth and intuitive experience. It focuses on customer operability and draws motivation from the most recent networking and imaging modern technologies to ensure that it supplies the performance you require. The Sharp MX 5070N is also equipped with the current version of Sharp OSA technology for simple assimilation with network applications and cloud solutions to handle your process better.
The Sharp MX-5070N prints up to 50 pages per minute at as much as 1200×1200 dpi printing resolution. It can print on media with evaluate to 12″ x 18″ inches or SRA3 paper dimensions. It likewise includes a common paper input ability of 1,200 sheets, which can be expanded to 6,300 sheets.
The Sharp MX-5070N Advanced Series shade workgroup document systems supply spectacular shade results with extraordinary ease of use. The brand-new color Advanced Series concentrates on individual operability and attracts inspiration from the latest networking and imaging innovations offered today, all to create a document system that delivers the efficiency you need, with the reliable efficiency you desire.
Table of Contents
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-5070N Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-5070N Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-5070N PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Drivers (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-5070N Drivers Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-5070N Drivers Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-5070N printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX 5070N Drivers and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-5070N Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-5070N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX 5070N
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp MX-5070N Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-5070N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX 5070N printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services