The Sharp MX-B350P Essentials Series desktop printers deliver output to accelerate to 35ppm and 45ppm respectively and are designed to produce consistent high-quality output web page after page. Likewise, these designs use a small footprint and cordless networking ability, making them appropriate for virtually any type of size office environment. Both versions provide an inexpensive per page, making them an excellent choice for cost-conscious businesses.
The Sharp MX-B350P desktop computer printers provide ultra-handy wireless access using two very easy modes (Infrastructure & Access Point), making it possible for hassle-free gain access to even from locations where it’s tough to link a LAN wire. Insert a USB drive into the desktop printer, and a commanding display immediately appears on the LCD. Immediately you can print data from the USB drive or scan files straight to the USB drive. Individual verification stops unsanctioned use of the MX-B350P. As many as 30 users can register a specific accessibility number. Maintained individual information can also be eliminated when replacing the desktop computer printer to prevent secret information from leaking.
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-B350P Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-B350P Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-B350P PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Drivers (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-B350P Drivers Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-B350P Drivers Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-B350P printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX B350P Drivers and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-B350P Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-B350P setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX B350P
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp MX-B350P Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-B350P printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX B350P printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services