The Sharp MX-C357F is a slight 4-in-1 A4 color MFP that provides a host of performance attributes that can suit the needs of tiny or home office (SOHO), little workgroup and mid or big workplaces. Using actual 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, print rates of up to 33ppm and scan speeds of as much as 47ipm, all your published and electronic records are taken care of with the highest possible quality and quickly in any way. With a maximum paper capacity of 1,451 sheets and the capability to print on card supply and envelopes, the Sharp MX-C357F can care for every one of your color printing demands in a busy setting.
With sector-leading safety features, Sharp MX-C357F can ensure that your data both published and electronic is risk-free and secure. Easy connectivity to the cloud suggests that you can securely and quickly access your data and distribute it efficiently along with satisfaction. The MX-C357F power administration includes that lower power usage in both active and rest settings, all help reduce costs while being eco accountable at the same time.
The brand-new MX-C357F shade MFP joins Sharp’s A4 (legal-sized) lineup with standard copying, printing, faxing and scanning features. It prints and copies at approximately 35 ppm (black and shade) and have a first-copy-time of 10 seconds in the shade. The Sharp MX-C357F includes a 4.3 ″ color touchscreen with accessible setups, such as the Easy Mode feature presented in large, visible ceramic tiles. On top of that, there’s a 1 GHz processor, 2 GB of memory (expanding approximately 6 GB) and an optional 500 GB hard disk.
Table of Contents
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
|Sharp MX-C357F Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-C357F Scanner Driver (Windows)|
|Sharp MX-C357F PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Driver (Windows)|
|Printer Sharp MX-C357F Driver Package (macOS)|
How To Install Sharp MX-C357F Drivers Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-C357F printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX C357F Drivers and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-C357F Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-C357F setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX C357F
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Drivers Sharp MX-C357F Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-C357F printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX C357F printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services