The new Sharp MX-M365N Advanced Series Workgroup Document Systems supply high performance and substantial convenience. The MX-M365N black and white document systems use practical multitasking process features and extraordinary picture high quality at speeds up to 36 pages-per-minute. Developed for busy workgroup atmospheres, these models integrate a functional modular style with tablet-style menu navigation and practical result abilities that can assist virtually any office in accomplishing more in much less time.
It scans papers at 85 ipm in black and white and shade. The retracting keyboard choice aids in effortless data entrance and a quick e-mail feature. The Sharp MX-M365N Workgroup Copier is designed to reduce running prices and improve teams to complete their tasks promptly. The printer is incorporated with a LAN adaptor that helps wireless networking, enabling you to offer print commands from your mobile and tab that simplify your job.
The Sharp MX-M365N Mono Laser Multifunction Printer deals with powerful multitasking operations attributes and phenomenal picture top quality at a rapid printing rate. It is designed for hectic workgroup environments, crafted to incorporate a functional modular layout with tablet-style menu navigation and powerful output abilities. The Sharp MX-M365N is improved the Sharp OSA advancement platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services than ever before. It includes conventional 256-bit data security and overwrites protection, and you can rest assured your intellectual property is safeguarded.
The Sharp MX-M365N prints approximately 36 web pages per minute at approximately 1200 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. It can print on media to evaluate 11″ x 17″ inches or A3 paper size. It has an essential paper input capacity of 1,100 sheets, which can be expanded to approximately 6,600 sheets.
Table of Contents
Sharp Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Windows 10 (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 7 (x64) and Mac OS
Sharp MX-M365N Printer Driver (Windows)
Sharp MX-M365N Scanner Driver (Windows)
Sharp MX-M365N PC-FAX, Sharp Status Monitor Driver (Windows)
Printer Sharp MX-M365N Driver Package (macOS)
How To Install Sharp MX-M365N Driver Printer :
- Turn on your local network access point and follow the Sharp printer support guide.
- Turn on the Sharp MX-M365N printer, head to the printer’s control panel, and press the setup button.
- Select printer port setup, then press OK.
- Pick a network name and type the security key.
- Go to confirm settings and click OK.
- Install the MX M365N Driver and start printing
How To Install Sharp MX-M365N Software on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Sharp MX-M365N setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MX M365N
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Sharp connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Driver Sharp MX-M365N Printer on Mac:
- Install the Sharp MX-M365N printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Sharp MX M365N printer
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services