The Brother MFC-J5740DW Driver A4 Multifunction Inkjet Printer can provide you with a machine that is both elegant and durable enough to facilitate your home office. The MFC-J5740DW A4 Color Multifunction Inkjet Printer is another outstanding addition to Brother’s portfolio. Brother has always been at the forefront of creating and producing printers for business and household users.
Take your productivity to the next level with two 250-sheet input trays, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, and a 50-sheet duplex automatic document feeder (DADF), which will enable you to leave your machine to scan multi-page documents while you do other chores. In addition, the 8.8-inch touchscreen makes it simple to navigate the print, scan, copy, and fax choices. Brother MFC-J5740DW automated two-sided printing, a first printout speed as quick as 4.4 seconds, and a maximum printing speed of up to 28 ppm, you will have no issue completing even the most extensive print projects. With a print resolution of up to 1,200 x 4,800 dpi, you can consistently produce high-quality prints without sacrificing speed.
The Brother MFC-J5740DW no longer needs to be near or even in the same room as your printer to operate all of its features. With USB, Network, Wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct connecting choices and compatibility with Apple AirPrint, Mopria, the Brother Mobile Connect App, the Brother Print Service Plugin for Android, Brother Apps, and Web Connect, you can print from anywhere or upload to the cloud. Download the Brother Mobile Connect application for more adaptability. Installing the app on your smartphone or tablet enables you to submit print jobs to the machine, monitor the status of print tasks, and check ink levels.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-J5740DW Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-J5740DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Brother MFC J5740DW Driver.
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-J5740DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC J5740DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to the terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-J5740DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services