The Brother HL-1210W printer is optimal for office and residential uses. The space-saving design makes certain no functionality is lost despite the small dimension of the device. The device has been created and crafted to fulfill day-to-day print demands with a durable and consistent performance, supplying extraordinary print high quality. Capable of generating up to 1,000 prints before any consumables need replacing, the HL-1210W is optimal for home offices with a high reliance on printing. A different toner cartridge and drum system make replacing consumables much easier and cost-efficient.
The Brother HL-1210W has comprehensive connectivity with a wide variety of wired and cordless connection options. The system can connect using Wi-Fi or the AirStation OneTouch Secure Station (AOSS) for a completely wireless connection. iPrint & Scan makes it simpler for users to print directly from mobile phones, including mobile phones and tablets. The simplified style of the Brother HL1210W makes the system instantly functional for professional and residential features. With single feed draws, there is no confusion bordering the unit’s usages and abilities, providing mono prints rapidly and effectively.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother HL-1210W Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother HL-1210W Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother HL-1210W setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install Brother HL1210W driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother HL-1210W Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother HL-1210W printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose Brother HL1210W printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother HL-1210W driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services