The Brother MFC-9120CN Digital Color All-in-One is economical, dependable, efficient, and easy to use. Both scanning and print top quality is outstanding with approximately 600×2400 dpi. Since it’s a qualified Energy Star machine, it’s one more effortless way to take my little office into the eco-friendly age. I regularly scan big files for computer faxing, so the rapid, 35-page ability automatic document feeder is a helpful attribute. I can just put the data in the tray, begin the scan, and leave it to do its job while I take on other jobs. I’m not a practically minded individual, so I also appreciated that the device has its IP address, enabling me to attach it directly to my network.
The Brother MFC-9120CN capacity of the paper tray, though high compared to numerous various other makers of its size, does not appear to be enough. I would like it if it also had two drawers as I seem to be replenishing the paper a great deal. The MFC-9120CN printing speed is exceptionally competitive with various other makers at 17 web pages per min in color or black ink. The ink does not seem to last very long, yet I print a lot. However, the ink is extremely simple to change out and easy to locate in my neighborhood stationery shop or online. It is expensive, yet no more so than that of comparable equipment.
The Brother MFC-9120CN machine likewise takes a moment to warm up when it has been still, but the response time is outstanding once it is running. I would, however, advise placing it at a distance from desks and job areas as it can be just loud enough to make phone conversations challenging. Overall, the MFC-9120CN is a fabulous item and superior to all comparable equipment in its price range that I have made use of. I was an aggravated HP user in the past, but I can scan, copy, and print with self-confidence since I have the Brother.
Table of Contents
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-9120CN Drivers Download, Software For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-9120CN Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother MFC-9120CN setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MFC 9120CN driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-9120CN Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-9120CN printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose MFC-9120CN printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC 9120CN driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services