The Brother MFC-J5845DW is a multifunctional, high-quality organization inkjet 4-in-1 printer. This printer will be a perfect addition to any SME office as part of Brother’s new X series aimed at small to medium organizations. The inkjet MFC-J5845DW printer has several advantages over laser printers, such as greater ink capacity and frequently a lot more reasonable running costs. It also means that services can print high-quality color images and pictures in the office at resolutions of approximately 1200 x 4800 dpi.
The print speed is 22ppm at full speed in monochrome, which is fast for an inkjet. Each of the high return cartridges can print up to 6,000 pages before requiring to be replaced, implying that the running prices are better than lots of various other inkjet printers in its category. The Brother MFC-J5845DW can scan approximately 50 sheets each time using the automatic record feeder at a scan top quality of as much as 1200 x 2400 dpi. Users can scan to print or email, making this a versatile and valuable function for all sorts of organizations.
The MFC-J5845DW printer’s large touchscreen display will take you with its setup treatment, though a setup overview is likewise included in the printer’s handbook if needed. This touchscreen likewise makes it easy to enter your WiFi password. The Brother MFC-J5845DW weighs in at 21kg and has an impact of 379mm x 545mm x 436mm. Customers can print wirelessly using WiFi or ethernet, USB, and NFC. Customers can scan the QR code stuck to the printer to get to Brother’s mobile printing application, which allows users to print from their mobile when downloaded and installed to a compatible iPhone or Android phone.
Brother Compatibility & Operating Systems:
Brother MFC-J5845DW Driver, Software, Install and Download For Windows & Mac:
How To Install Brother MFC-J5845DW Driver on Windows:
- Click the highlighted link below to download the Brother Setup utility file.
- Click agree and next.
- Tap install MFC-J5845DW driver
- Choose your printer from the list and tap next.
- Tick printer registration on the next window and click next.
- Select register to Brother connect printer setup and fill in the form
- Then click close
How To Setup Brother MFC-J5845DW Driver on Mac:
- Install the Brother MFC-J5845DW printer setup utility and follow the instructions
- Tap continue – Setup – Close
- Click next after selecting your printer.
- Choose printer registration – Next and OK.
- Click I agree to terms and conditions.
- Create a new account and register the Brother MFC-J5845DW driver
- Upon completion, enable scan to cloud and remote print services